Straight Harp Tab Rulers (instructions)
print this page.
- There are two pages of tab rulers. page 1 page 2
- Six rulers are on each page. (it will take a while for each page to load)
- Print out each page, preferrably on card stock.
- Cut out the rulers. You now have your set of harp tab rulers.
- Match the ruler with the music score using the key signature.
- Match the notes in the melody line with the notes on the rulers.
- Usually the melody line is the top notes on the treble staff.
- The numbers under the notes indicate the hole number on the diatonic scale harmonica.
- Minus numbers indicate draw notes, plus notes indicate blow.
- Write the tab notation numbers over the lyrics on your music score.
- You can now play the song on any key harmonica.